Welcome to the Triangle Community Methodist Church, we’re glad you’re here. If you’re new to our church family, a few things to make you feel at home amongst us:
- Please sit anywhere – there are no reserved seats.
- If you need to know anything, please ask. There are people wearing name badges who will be pleased to help.
- We take an offering during the service, this is a free will gift, please contribute only if you want to, or are able.
- After the service we have tea and coffee together in the café, please do stay and get to know us better.
- There is plenty going on at the Triangle for all ages, to which you are most welcome. See our notice sheet for more details or visit our website – address.
The Triangle is a place where anyone and everyone is welcome, valued and included. We are a group of people drawn together by our faith in Jesus Christ. We try to live out our Christian faith by loving each other, those in our communities and those in the wider world. We are pleased that you’ve joined us this morning and we hope you’ll come again very soon.
Every blessing - Rev Hilary Howarth